Editor of Public Policy
Joined Fantini Research: 2022
Alexandria Andersen holds a Master of Public Administration and a BA in English from Auburn University Montgomery. Before joining Fantini Research in 2022, she worked for a nonprofit public health agency in Alabama for nine years expanding telehealth capabilities and coordinating training opportunities for rural healthcare providers. Prior to that, Alexandria served in the US Air Force for 10 years, working in personnel, IT, and Public Affairs. She lives in Alabama with her husband, their son, and their three dogs.
In addition to the daily report, Fantini Research also publishes:
- Premarket Notes, Bulletins. Each morning before the New York Stock Exchange opens, Fantini publishes a note alerting investors and C-Level executives of news that could move stock prices on upon the open. Bulletins are sent out throughout the day as alerts on news that could move stock prices. Both comes as part of subscription packages.
- Fantini’s Public Policy Review – A weekly publication providing news and analysis of legislative, legal and regulatory developments. It is the legal journal of the gaming industry.
- Fantini’s National Revenue Report – A monthly compilation and analysis of US gaming revenues and trends.
- Frank Fantini’s Global Gaming Business Column – Subscribers at the Executive level and higher receive an advanced copy of Frank Fantini’s weekly columns that provide insight and analysis on gaming trends, individual companies and other topics of interest to gaming industry stakeholders.
- EILERS-FANTINI Quarterly Slot Survey – A quarterly reports designed to track slot machine and related technology purchasing trends. This is the gaming industry’s largest slot survey in terms of total casinos and slot machines surveyed.
- EILERS-FANTINI GAME PERFORMANCE DATABASE – A monthly report designed to provide a detailed overview of current slot machine performance trends with a focus on individual game performance, primarily for the North American gaming market.
- Fifth Third-Fantini Distributed Gaming Report. Fifth Third Bank and Fantini Research publish a quarterly analysis of the US Distributed Gaming market, including revenues and market size. A deep-dive of analysis of data from the Illinois market is also available.